On my Internet Affiliate website I speak quite a bit about Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This is really important because SEO is what gives you traffic on your website and thus shows credibility and gives you more and more hits and more credibility as people start sharing your content, creating links to your content from their own website, etc.
This page tries to keep track of all the pages that I have on InternetAffiliate.com that speak about SEO. This you can do on your website to increase its chances of being the one where Google decides to send their users because your website looks authoritative enough in its own subject matter. For example, Google sends some users on my Internet Affiliate website whenever someone searches about Internet Affiliate, Niche Website, Search Engine Optimization, and many other related things. Google is really getting better and better and understanding website content and thus being able to send users to the right page and that should be yours in your subject matter which you put in a Niche Website.
List of pages specifically speaking about SEO on the Internet Affiliate Niche Website:
- Your Niche Website Needs Long and Targeted Content
- SEO: Internet Links (and quickly finding invalid links)
- SEO: No Categories and Tags—Why?
- SEO: Optimize Your Nice Website Pages (as per Google PageSpeed Insights)
- SEO: Swear and Negative Words Can Hurt Your Niche Website Ranking
- SEO: 5 Black Hat Practices to Avoid
- Breadcrumbs: Should I have a link to the current page?
By the way, if you are interested, I own ValleySEO.net although I’m making it available for sale. Just contact me with an offer if you’d like to own that domain name. Note that I’m not using it at this point, it just redirects to this very page.